Tuesday 6 January 2015

Who am I?

Website: www.oasisofcalmdublin.com


I've had a couple of emails from readers asking me, among another things, to give a little information about myself. so here goes:

I came across Mindfulness Meditation and Mindfulness Living over 20 years ago, long before it was popular. The Buddhist Centre in Dublin, Ireland ran courses there (and they still do) for anyone interested in Mindfulness, whatever their spiritual or religious belief or philosophy.

 Mindfulness quickly became a way of life for me. It stilled my anxieties, helped me to think more clearly and generally calmed me down. In fact, when talking with one of my adult daughters about it recently, she remarked "I remember you learning meditation when I was a teenager. You were unflappable! I know, because we often tried to see how far we could push you!"

Later, while studying for my degree in Applied Psychology at University as a mature student, I became very interested in the area of Positive Psychology and in the Science of Happiness in particular and I continue to study all of the latest research into this area.

Through practising Mindfulness and Positive Psychology, I have a happy and fulfilled life. Now I want to share this knowledge with as many people as possible.

Chances are, if you are reading this blog, you are interested in these subjects. The following are some details of the classes and courses I tutor, both online and face-to-face.

You can always email me at oasisofcalmdublin@gmail.com any time for more details, or just for more information on either Mindfulness or Positive Psychology and the Science of Happiness.

I am a Mindfulness and a Happiness Coach/Tutor. (More details on my website here)

I provide one-to-one coaching, either Online (via Skype and email) or Face-to-Face (In Dublin, Ireland only). Email me at oasisofcalmdublin@gmail.com for more details.

I also tutor an 8 week course of up to 12 people in Dublin, Ireland. (More details here) 

My Online Mindfulness and Happiness Courses are currently available at Udemy.com.

If you are interested in either of these Online courses, email me for a personal 50% Discount Coupon.

Keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment